Cosmetic surgery is a huge decision for any of us to make, and sometimes it is not any easy one, either. If you are considering any cosmetic procedure, be it surgical or non-invasive, it is of the highest importance that you do thorough research both into your desired procedure and your cosmetic surgeon. When looking for the plastic surgeon that is right for you, there are three points you should consider
Manchester & London
- Mr Andrea Marando is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery; he is a member of the Italian Association of Plastic Surgeons (the equivalent to BAAPS), of the Royal Society of Medicine, and of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors. He is also a Diplomat of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive
- You should choose a surgeon with ample experience in your desired field. The best way to ensure that your surgeon is experienced in your desired procedure is by looking for other patient testimonials and before and after images. Mr Marando has testimonials on his website, on RealSelf.com and also RateMds.com
- You should have a good rapport with your surgeon. You will only truly feel that a surgeon is right for you after an initial consultation. You should always ensure your first face-to-face consultation is with the surgeon this performing your procedure; Mr Marando always sees his patients at their first consultation after the initial enquiry. During your consultation, many necessary and relevant matters will be discussed, but one of the most important things is to come out of your consultation feeling that you really trust that this surgeon will look after you.
How long will my consultation last?
An initial consultation with Mr Marando to discuss any surgical procedure will usually last about one hour.
What will be covered in my initial consultation?
Mr Marando will assess the best suited procedure to your needs. You will discuss your desires and expectations from the surgery, and it is vital that you are open and honest throughout this time.
- Your health and lifestyle will be discussed. Your general health and day-to-day lifestyle can significantly affect your experience when undergoing any surgical procedure, and so again, it is imperative that you are open and honest when talking about this with your surgeon.
- Any questions or concerns you may have about the procedure will be answered in detail, so as you can feel you can leave the consultation knowing everything you need to know and can make a decision about whether to go ahead with a procedure.
- Mr Marando will give you a full assessment during the consultation, and photographs will be taken. This examination process will enable Mr Marando to determine whether your desired procedure is right for you, and can expertly guide you when you are making your decision.
Mr Andrea Marando runs his private practice from both Manchester and London locations. Whether London or Manchester is more convenient for you, Mr Marando has various options as to where you can have your operation, all of which will be discussed during your initial and your second consultation.
Book a consultation
To enquire about a cosmetic procedure or book a consultation with Mr Marando, please contact his highly professional and approachable team 0371 705 4565.